Wednesday, April 28, 2010

A Brief Yet Triumphant Introduction (featuring non-brief qualities!)


Oh. Hello.

I've been considering about blogging about Drivemouth's progress for a while now. I was egged on at just the right moment, so here we are.

The following is a precursor to any and all things I will cover on this blog.

I like art. I love art. I love all art. I live for art. I absolutely adore anything creative. That doesn't mean I like it all, though. But anything with a hint of uniqueness and creativity will probably bring tears to my eyes. Not exaggerating; I actually tear up from anything remotely satisfying, be it movie, song, painting. Not like, openly weeping. Like, I'm not a girl, I swear, shut up.

My choice of medium is music, although I dabble in various others like drawing and writing. And my preference of genre is..well, I guess most would consider it some tangent of Indie. You tell me: http://drivemouth.bandcamp.com/ shameless plug

I love stories. Hearing them is great fun, but I LOVE telling stories. My albums are intricate stories with intricate plots, characters, themes, motifs, climaxes, and everything else you read about in 9th grade English that I can remember right now.

So yeah, that's basically Drivemouth without the music right there.

www.drivemouth.com Drivemouth's homepage.
www.drivemouth.com/db the Drivingboard, a forum where artists from all over the world (literally!) come and share projects and stuff. It's loads of fun. If you want to join, shoot me a message!
http://drivemouth.bandcamp.com/ Free streaming of my latest album, The Imperfectionist; its art and other stuff can be found here.
www.facebook.com/drivemouth Drivemouth's Facebook page.
www.twitter.com/drivemouth Drivemouth's Twitter page.
www.myspace.com/drivemouth Drivemouth's MySpace page.
www.jivemouf.com Drivemouth's hip hop cousin, Jivemouf.

Also, for anybody that cares, I am a die-hard baseball fan. I absolutely love it. I'll watch any game any time, see any team for any price, and talk any team any moment. I currently own 3 baseball caps. "any" looks like it shouldn't be a word. So if you ever have anything basebally to say, please, don't hesitate.

This concludes a brief triumphant introduction. Please file any questions or comments in the comments section, as the questions section is not yet up and running. We apologize for any inconvenience.

2 comments:

  1. HEY MAN REALLY LOVE YOUR BLOG KEEP IT UP

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great! I'm really excited that you started blogging again. You're hilarious and charming, so keep writing.

    ReplyDelete